Pipe Support Designer – Senior Engineer – Haugesund
Work Location: Haugesund
Contract Period: 01.06.21 – 31.12.21
Num positions: 4
- Perform pipe support design in Aveva E3D modelling tool and prepare pipe support drawings in E3D Draw.
- Have a cooperative working attitude and work close with both pipe stress engineers and piping designers.
- Perform pipe support design and checking according to Offshore Wind project routines.
- Bachelor degree or similar.
Required Work Experience:
- Min 5 – 10 years EPC new build experience.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D / PDMS 3D & Draw and Spooler.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and NORSOK regulations related to the piping discipline.
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager