Piping Engineer Isometric Fab Drawings – Stord
Work Location: Stord
Duration: As soon as possible – 12/31/2023 (fixed)
· Design verification for production of fabrication isometric drawings.
· Production of fabrication isometric drawings in accordance with applicable requirements.
· Ensure that the Building method is implemented in the Piping Fabrication Engineering.
· Check that Construction Friendly Design is taken care of in the 3D-model.
· Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on plans and procedures/routines established in the project.
· Contribute to the improvement of procedures and routine in iso group.
· As-built updating of drawings and models if applicable.
· Verify interface against all disciplines.
· Contribute with Continual improvements work
· Experienced in Piping
· Skilled in E3D and PDMS
· Minimum 2-5 years of working experience
· BSc or Higher Vocational education with relevant experience. Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
· Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
· No rotation required
Languages – Must have
·English, Full professional proficiency
· Norwegian, Full professional proficiency
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ole Martin Farsethås