Piping Engineering – Senior/Principal Engineer – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 01.10.22 – 31.12.24
Num Pos: 2
- Calculate and establish pipe class sheets & work instructions & Guidelines
- Follow-up on changes to International Standards and Aibel and/or Client Specifications.
- Assist/comments to Piping documentation, technical requisitions, purchase orders, P&ID’s, etc.
- Assist in all technical issues on general level. Evaluate and respond to technical queries.
- Participate in new greenfield projects in different design phases.
- Contribute to the improvement and further development in the Piping Engineering Department.
- Bachelor or Master degree
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of EPC greenfield task work experience on offshore and or onshore Oil and Gas- or Renewable energy Sector, production/-marine facilities as a piping/mechanical/stress engineer.
- General knowledge of piping engineering, including component calculations according to ASME/EN.
- Good knowledge of PCS, PDS, VDS.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Standards (EN, ASME, ASTM, NORSOK), Norwegian, EU and British Acts and Regulations (Trykkdirektivet/PED/PER) and other International Codes and Standards, are required.
- Good knowledge of process and flow diagrams.
- Calculation experience. Candidates with experience with Calculation of Pipe Classes, Internal and external pressure, vacuum Calculations for Piping, will be preferred.
- Excellent understanding of International Standards and Project Specifications.
- << and Subsea.
- Good coordination skills between all disciplines and good presentation skills within teamwork.
- Systematic, multidiscipline understanding and solution oriented approach.
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Have a cooperative working attitude and be systematic, accurate and detail-focused.
- Intercultural competence and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- Good Norwegian (min. B level) and/or English language skills in both orally and writing will be preferred.
- Good information skills.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Linn Tove Vatne
Key Account Manager