Piping Senior Designer/Checker – Asker
Work location: Asker
Duration: 02/01/2024 – 31/12/2025
- Perform piping and checking activities and advice designers for corrections.
- Coordinate with other disciplines for optimal solutions.
- General piping layout experience using Aveva Everything 3D (E3D), EQP- and Draft modelling.
- Strong focus on material handling aspects, access/maintenance and working environment in physical layout and piping design.
- Perform independent piping studies.
- Flexibility in working tasks and able to present subjects/tasks in design reviews.
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years EPC new build experience from the Oil and Gas industry located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Layout and design based on NorSok knowledge.
- Have multidiscipline understanding and act proactive, seeking advice/share experience in design processes.
- Cooperative working attitude and participate in design reviews.
- Have high loyalty to project deadlines and quality requirements, be systematic and accurate.
- Earlier knowledge from the company organisation will be preferred.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams required.
- Good communication skills in English required, oral and in writing. Norwegian language skills will be appreciated.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager