Piping Stress Analyses – Haugesund
Work Location: Haugesund
Contract Period: July 2021 – Dec 2021
• Be a team member of the piping discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
• Perform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software.
• In general good skills in Excel, FEA Tools, E3D in pipe stress work.
• Experience in Fatigue calculations and bridge line analysis.
• Required good knowledge in Standards likeB31,3, ASME VIII Norsok, Statoil TR’s, API 610, API 617, ASME standards, DNV codes.NEMA-SM23 (Compressor piping)
• Close cooperation with both piping designers, pipe support designers and ability to advice designers in piping design.
• Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
• Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
• Bachelor or Master Degree
Required Work Experience:
• The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and NORSOK regulations related to the piping discipline.
• The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and through teamwork
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Linn Tove Vatne
Key Account Manager