Piping – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Duration: As soon as possible – 05/01/2023 (fixed)
Num Consultant: 3
- Overview over system both on PID level and in 3D Model.
- Communication internally in discipline and with other disciplines.
- Modelling piping in E3D and producing isodrawings.
- Clash checking.
- Piping design with use of E3D.
- Prepare input to installation packages.
- Responsible for performing tasks within piping & layout discipline.
- Actively contribute to workshop meetings and discipline meetings
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience. Experience from maintenance and modification projects in the Oil and Gas industry is essential.
- Previous experience from Brownfield projects in the Norwegian sector is an advantage.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations.
- Proficient in E3D modelling piping and equipment, E3D Spooling for Isodrawings, Navisworks and PDMS.
- Experienced in Material Handling and writing Material Handling reports.
- Multidiscipline understanding and familiar with other subject areas within piping such as Layout, support, stress and material handling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English, both oral and written.
- Good communication skills, can work independently and in a team.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
key Account Manger