Preservation Lead – Breivik
Work Location: Breivik
Location: ASAP – 02/15/2024
- Preservation Lead/coordinator
- Contribute to creating preservation routines
- Follow-up preservation from receipt of equipment in Brevik, through the installation phase until the customer takes over.
- Contribute to assess preservation procedures from subcontractors and assist with any actions that must be taken.
- As Lead, you will be responsible for personnel in electrical and mechanical (possibly others) and ensure that the preservation program is followed.
- Preservation intervals are set up in MIPS and must be followed up there.
- It is possible the customer will use the same personnel when they take over the responsibility so that work will continue beyond the project completion date.
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of MIPS
- Knowledge of proarc
- Excellent communication skills in English both orally and in writing
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and excellent insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager