Principal Automation Engineer – Oslo
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Principal Engineer Automation
Work Location: Oslo
Start date: ASAP – 31.12.2021
- We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore wind project.
- The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within Automation systems and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
- Main driver and coordinator on creating test plan for complex SCADA/HVDC/HMI systems.
- Test mainly will be on server/HMI level and a big part of the testing will be in relation to HMI graphics, bus signals, but also other items such as system setup, it security, and similar.
- Coordination and follow up collaboration on signal test plans on complex SCADA/HVDC/HMI systems Be common point of contact to customer for you responsibilities Coordinate test plan activities with other parties as vendors, costumer, test strategy task force and commissioning.
- Follow up progress activities under your responsibility. Make sure a highly specialized and professional multi company team of engineers all work on the correct task and deliver on plan.
- In addition to test, activities also take responsibility for coordination on final engineering activities (mainly signal lists and HMI graphics) on the systems to be tested.
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Automation engineer with experience from management, coordination and test management Experience with test of automation equipment.
- Contractual understanding
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from engineering/commissioning/SCADA FAT for offshore/onshore oil or wind projects Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SCADA system design activities, including network and signal bus design.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment Ability to work independently as well as in team Able to see the big picture, and organize activities and personnel accordingly Be very systematic and accurate Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others Fluent Norwegian and English skills – both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Lars Petter Rørstad
Senior Recruitment Manager