Principal EIA Control Engineer – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Duration: 6 – 9 mnd
- The role involves delivering our unique technologies for marine loading and unloading of LNG, green ammonia, hydrogen and CCS.
- You will have responsibility for EIA- and control as well as hydraulics domain in our portfolio of projects
- Relevant MSc or BA degree in engineering within Control Systems, Cybernetics, Mechatronics, or electro
- +3-5 years of relevant experience from project execution or product development
- Relevant working experience from the field EIA (Electrical, Instrumentation, Automation) and control Systems
- Proficient in relevant tools (Autocad, Autocad Electrical, E3, or similar)
- Experience from engineering, manufacturing, construction, and installation (EPCI) preferred
- Marine, Oil & Gas Projects and/or subsea project experience preferred
- Ability to proficiently communicate ideas and concepts
- Ability to further develop the EIA and control professional area in the company.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, and ability shaping the professional area and contribute to a strong and professional project environment.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are important
- As a person you are result-driven and ambitious, but most importantly you identify with our core values as entrepreneurs: We are sincere, curious and we speak our mind.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager