Principal Engineer Electrical Systems – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2025
Num pos: 2
We are looking for a skilled electrical engineer to work in a large EPC onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major greenfield and integration project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to electrical system engineering.
- Development of electrical philosophies, topologies, single line diagrams, load list, PMS/PDCS and system design.
- System Design and follow up of high and low voltage systems
- Designing solutions according to our client’s requirements
- Interface with other disciplines, client, existing plant, other contractors and suppliers
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Master Power Engineering
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from electrical system engineering in offshore or onshore projects
- Conversant with LV and HV distribution levels, developing electrical philosophies, topologies, design and specifying electrical system solutions and strategies.
- Experience with electrical system calculations using recognized software such as Febdok and Paladin.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical design according to relevant national and international rules, regulations and different standards such as NORSOK, IEC, ATEX, ISO, PTIL, IEC 61850.
- Detail knowledge of company`s technical requirements (TRs)
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English – Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager
Job ID: #29733