Process engineer Oslo og Dubai – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo (Fornebu) moving to Dubai (Drydocks) during summer 2023
Duration: 01.02.2023 – 2 years
• Ensure that relevant activities within the discipline are within the company framework and in conformance with contract requirements, Project Execution Plan, and relevant laws and regulations. The health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
• Work with AIP operations team as well as client to ensure clear guidance and clarifications are provided with regards to scope of work definition.
• Work with AIP Regulatory Compliance & Verification Lead and Contractors to ensure that required compliance and verification activities in areas of process discipline are defined and executed as required.
• Review and comment documents for process discipline as prepared by Contractor. Responsible for IDC comments verification and approval within process engineering group, shall conduct team reviews and respond to relevant TQ’s or non-conformances.
• Prepare process technical philosophies, specifications, documents and drawings as required to clearly define the scope of work.
• Participate in work pack review sessions as well as ensure that all work packs prepared by contractor are complete in terms of scope definition in relevant areas.
• Review comments from Certifying Authority on design of the process systems and assist in resolving issues.
• Participate in design reviews, HAZID’s, HAZOP’s and any other related safety studies.
• Responsible for ensuring closeout of HAZOP recommendations including supporting documentation
• Report to Process Lead any delays in progress under his/her area of responsibility.
• Report to the Process Lead any failure of design or gap between the delivered solution and the contract requirement, and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
• Participate in meetings and inspections as required, worldwide.
• Close assigned Technical Query (TQ) and other Action Tracker items in PIMS or formal MOM.
• Collaborate closely with other key disciplines in the EPC Management Team. Call off assistance from discipline resources within area of responsibility as needed in order to keep quality and progress.
• Other duties as required by the Process Lead
• Technical education on Masters level or higher within Chemical and / or Process Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience within Process engineering discipline
• Recent experience of working on modification projects and / or FPSO redeployment is strongly desired.
• Recent experience of working on similar role on UK North Sea projects will be an advantage.
• Strong leadership & interpersonnel skills applied to a multidisciplined project team
• Diplomacy & assertiveness
• Organised, Systematic & Flexible
• English – fluent written and verbal skills
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Elena Krag Lien
Senior Recruitment Manager