Process Safety – senior engineer – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Duration: As soon as possible – 12/31/2023 (expected)
- In the process engineering team, you will be responsible for process safety scope. It includes but not limited to the following:
- Assist in developing identify relief cases for all systems and provide support for relief calculations.
- Liaison and input to dynamic simulations required for relief calculations and flare design
- Bachlor’s degree in process engineering and Chemistry or any other relevant subjects.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience with process system design in the oil and gas industry
- Good knowledge of process safety design, including API RP 14C and safety analysis work
- Hands on experience in Unisim and Flarenet
- Preferably experience of NORSOK regulations
- Good communication skills, fluent in English both written and verbally.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager