Procurement Admin. Coordinator – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 01.01.23 – 31.12.26
• Procurement correspondence towards various Companies, Client and suppliers.
• Arranging kick-offs/ milestone celebrations/ project-related events for the Procurement department in the project.
• Provide administrative support to project members in procurement-related matters.
• Creating and update register of procurement packages, package responsible buyers (PRB) and package responsible engineers (PRE)
• Responsible for updating PO registration forms and informing DC of changes relating to a procurement package.
• Upper secondary school or equivalent (long work experience from similar employment may compensate for lacking education).
Required Work Experience:
• 3-5 years’ experience from similar type of work.
• Preferably experience with working in large projects and multi-lingual companies.
• Office365, especially Teams, Sharepoint and Word.
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail.
• Advantage with experience from a correspondence handling system (ProArc or equivalent).
• Structured, accurate and systematic.
• Proficient IT skills and good knowledge of Office365 tools (Teams, SharePoint, Word) and SAP.
• Must master Norwegian and English well.
• Administrative background (through experience or education).
• Experience in working in multi-cultural and multi-lingual projects.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks and priorities in parallel in a fast-paced environment.
• Positive, service-minded, and flexible.
• Upper secondary school certificate.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: