Procurement Logistic Responsible – Bergen
Work Location: Bergen
Duration: 02/01/2024 – 31/12/2026
we are looking for new competent Supply Chain employees for our office in Bergen.
- Material Administration, start-up activities: identifying project logistic demands and make necessary preparations, hereunder establish MA strategy, ensure input to SAP configuration, provide input to procurement templates, establish contact with warehouses, coordinate with sub-contractors, establish reporting routines, evaluate need for freight forwarder, dealing with custom-related issues and transportation cost.
- Coordinating of Free Issue Materials and ensuring that materials are handled in a controlled manner from delivery until it is taken into use for its intended purpose.
- Transportation: establishment of responsibility matrix for release of materials and finalize agreements with Freight Forwarder.
- Material availability: monitoring of material balances per material and task to ensure work can be carried out according to plan.
- Project closing: perform material reconciliation on procurement package and project level.
- Surplus handling: identification of recommendations for surplus handling and ensure recommendations for handling of surplus material approved by material owners (normally Customer or Project Manager).
- SAP Closing: participate in project closing activities and clear out logistic purchase orders, stock transfer orders, requisitions, stock balances and reservations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant subjects: Supply Chain, Logistics, or similar
- Right attitude and high commitment may compensate for lack of formal education / relevant work experience
- Commercial aware, professional, and independent team-player.
- Good oral and written communication skills, Norwegian and English.
- Flexible and positive with good collaboration skills
- Structured, efficient, and willing to change.
- SAP experience with high degree of data discipline and accuracy is preferred.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager