Production Night Shift Supervisor – Steel(Ship Repair) – Halifax, NS
Dovre Group is pleased to present the following opportunity: Production Night Shift Supervisor – Steel(Ship Repair) located in Halifax, NS.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate work of employees on crew
- Assign work, set expectations and accountability for completion
- Ensure quality and timeliness of work is completed within budgeted parameters
- Assign and status jobs/coordinate operational schedule
- Adhere to labour contract and ensure compliance
- Communicate with other supervisors to help achieve and maintain smooth work flow and a high degree of productivity
- Foster an environment that is focused on safety and recommend process improvement initiatives
- Comply with all company procedures
- Completion of some College / CEGEP / Vocational or Technical Training
- Red Seal or equivalent desirable
- 2 – 3 years supervisory experience in a production environment
- 6 – 9 years applicable trade experience in an industrial, mechanical, manufacturing or shipbuilding environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
What We Offer:
- Our Client is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- RRSP matching program
- Health & Wellness reimbursements
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development
- Growth and progression opportunities within the company
- Relocation costs (if applicable).
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior 360 Recruiter