Project Completion Manager – Stavanger/Fornebu/Thailand
Work Location: Stavanger/Fornebu/Thailand
Duration: 01/10/2023 – 30/09/2026
• To follow up the contracts with the subcontractor
• To establish and maintain professional relations with the subcontractor.
• To have the overall responsibility for delivering the contract object according to agreed quality and time with an acceptable HSE performance.
• To control and make sure that the subcontractor complies with the HSE and QA requirements.
• Based on performance and challenges evaluate the site team and propose changes when required.
• Ensure that mandatory regulations, procedures, documentation and agreed actions are followed and documented. Further, that this is reported to the project management.
• Establish documentation and reporting for commercial and contractual follow up.
• Ensure that the subcontractor’s status, possible challenges and required actions are communicated to relevant project personnel on a proactive basis allowing insight and proper actions to be taken.
• Overall responsible for Site Team personnel incl. HSE and Security.
• Min 10 years experience from Manager/Lead/Engineer positions within construction activities, preferably within structure / surface treatment.
• Experience from yard work in Asia
• Knowledge and practice of applicable standards, design, construction, operation
• Experience with MC/fielding work, PIMS CMS experience
• Fluent abilities in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Elena Krag Lien