Project Control Coordinator Oslo and Dubai – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo (Fornebu) moving to Dubai (Drydocks) during summer 2023
Duration: 01 Feb 2023 – 2 years
• Collects, organizes, and compiles data into a series of reports that are distributed ona timely basis to Rosebank Project Stakeholders;
• Monitors project reporting tracking sheets for accuracy and consistency of data;
• Assists in collecting submissions for the Periodic, Monthly and Annual Reports;
• Builds a strong relationship and works closely with the Project Management Team,Contractor and Sub-contractors to ensure validity and timely collection of data;
• Assists in the creating and updating of presentations and materials as required toshow project status and progress;
• Utilizes IT applications to extract and present relevant data elements, including MSWord, Excel, PIMs, Power BI and PowerPoint.
• Maintains all supporting reports and documentation within PIMs document system.
• Establishes common reporting formats and process to streamline periodic andmonthly reporting.
• Degree in communications preferred
• Mastery of spoken and written English and French; ability to edit text into conciselanguage appropriate for reports and presentations.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to deliver reports according to requirementsand strict deadlines.
• Strong skills in graphical presentation of data with specific knowledge of andexperience with databases; computer skills (Word, Power BI, Excel, MicrosoftPublisher, PowerPoint, etc.).
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager