Project control – Stavanger
Work location: Stavanger
Duration: 16.08.2021 – 16.08.2023
Option Period 2 x 6 months
- Responsible for all cost issues related to project cost reporting and checking invoices from all vendors and contractors
- Prepare and maintain project plans at project level (level 1 and 2)
- Follow-up of ongoing contracts on cost and schedule
- Accurate and consistent Cost tracking and Cost Management in SAP/PIMS
- Project cost forecasting and variance analysis vs MCE/CCE, previous forecasts, VOWD
- Responsible for ensuring all POs are charged to the correct cost code and following all expenditure against these. Verify requisitions with cost center and account.
- Register Invoice control. Register all invoices booked in SAP into the relevant cost control systems.
- Check that hours booked in Time writing system have been registered against the correct cost center and that the correct persons booking hours to the project.
- Establish and maintain accounting structures in SAP and PIMS
- Monthly reporting
- Invoice administration
- Participate in half-yearly CCE Baseline updates
- Input to monthly Cash-Call and accruals
- Cost and progress control including forecasting and analysis
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Business or Engineering with minimum 10 years experience in Project Control.
- Good knowledge of SAP, PIMS, Safran and Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Maud Lindy Tønnessen