Project Control Topside Modification – Stavanger/ Oslo/ Bergen/ Trondheim
Work Location: Stavanger/ Oslo/ Bergen/ Trondheim
Contract Period: 01.09.2021 – 31.12.2022
The Project Control and Analysis discipline is a competence and resource unit with responsibilities within project control management, planning and progress, cost control, project finance and accounting and project control of contracts.
Role and responsibilities
• Project Control is responsible for the Project control issues at contract level in the project.
• She/he shall be proactive and ensure that the project has sufficient project control systems and procedures that ensure consistent cost, planning and risk control of the contract in accordance with governing documents.
• She/he shall manage the cost control of the contract in cooperation with the Cost Control Lead and Planner Lead in the project.
Tasks and deliveries
• Support Project Control Manager in preparation of the Project Control Basis for the project, and baseline updates
• Support weight and cost estimating related to the contract
• Follow up of the contract during the contract period, and attend monthly meetings
• Cost and progress control including forecasting and analysis for the contract
• Project accounting, invoice handling
• Ensure input to monthly report preparation
• Support yearly budget updates
• Ensure contract administration
• Ensure preparation of Contract Appendixes B,C and D for ITT’s
• Participate in evaluation of contracts
• Ensure risk management of the contract associated with Project Control
• Contributing to cross-functional collaboration and coordinated and good working processes within the project, operations and with the contractor’s planning functions and other relevant functions
Knowledge of SAP and PIMS Experience from topside modification projects within the oil and gas sector Relevant experience from project control tasks
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager