Project Controls Sr Analyst – Ottawa, Ohio, USA
Dovre Canada Limited is pleased to offer the following opportunity: Project Controls Sr Analyst located in Ottawa, Ohio, USA
- Field Project Controls Lead position on a Utility Scale Solar Construction project located near Ottawa, Ohio, USA.
- Site will be working 5-10’s schedule.
- Senior level position supporting Planning/Scheduling, Cost Engineering, and Risk/Change Management.
- Under general supervision, competently performs all aspects of planning/scheduling, cost analysis, and field project assignments according to training, capability and experience.
- Provides some guidance to less experienced project controls personnel.
- Acts in capacity of a lead person.
- Demonstrates the capability of leading the project control function of a project and able to influence internal and external clients.
- Lead facilitator of project forecasts.
- Recognizes issues and advises project team on matters affecting project execution.
- Supports proposal efforts.
- Cost: Leads project cost controls team to prepare baseline cost deliverables.
- Leads and analyses monthly/quarterly reports.
- Leads quantity mgmt reporting.
- Leads change mgmt program.
- Applies key scheduling processes.
- Schedule/Planning: Leads project controls scheduling team in plan and schedule preparation.
- Interfaces with JV partners for Planning and Scheduling activities.
- Ensures constructability is part of planning process. Applies in key cost control processes.
- Coordinates planning and cost control functions on less complex projects after baseline in place. Ensures systems are in place to know work status and identify issues proactively.
- Interfaces with management team to identify issues.
- Advises home office PCM on matters affecting project success.
- Able to lead/direct PJC activities with Subcontract construction partners.
- Change Management
- Cost Control
- Construction Management
- Cost Analysis
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following:
- criminal/civil background check
- drug screen
- motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management, preferred.
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree with six or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning and Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor’s degree required with eight years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning and Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior 360 Recruiter