Project Coordinator – Ågotnes
Work Location: Ågotnes
Duration: As soon as possible – 12/31/2023
- Coordinate workload to and from workshop.
- Act as single point of contact within area of responsibility.
- Develop and release work preparation to workshop and offshore according to internal requitements.
- Follow-up ongoing work in workshop and address actions to secure that the work is executed within delivery date.
- Secure alignment and commitment to plan and ensure clear, mutual expectations within the workshop team and towards internal clients and suppliers.
- Coordinate mobilization and demobilization activities on time according to project plans.
- Support Project Lead on administrative tasks as required.
- Continuously improve internal process methods to increase productivity efficiency and customer service.
- Subsea experience required.
- The ability to build good customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree within Business Management or technical subject. Long and relevant work experience may compensate for lack of degree.
- Commercial and quality mindset.
- Good understanding of relevant subsea products and services and ability to advise clients and colleagues on technical matters.
- Demonstrate good HSSE.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
- Skilled in SAP and Microsoft Office.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager
Job ID: #30071