Project Cost Controller – Lysaker
Work Location: Lysaker
Contract Period: ASAP – 4 months with possible extension
- Estimate forecasts based on input provided, and support and challenge the Project Team based on other sources of information.
- Maintain Project in ERP (Oracle GEOS) including; project master data, budgets and forecast.
- Invoicing to Customers.
- Establish periodic forecasts for Profit & Loss and Cash Flow for projects.
- Monitor Project hedging according to policy.
- Support stakeholders in financial matters.
- Gather and consolidate risks that are not always explicitly stated from reviews from various sources/tools. Able to justify and challenge the level of contingency and holdback.
- Organize and run periodic reviews for projects.
- Perform the periodic closing of a project.
- Identify and explain variances to budgets and/or previous estimates.
- Assist and support internal and external auditors with reports and information.
- Follow rules and regulations (Financial Standards, user manuals etc)
- Ad-hoc analysis / reports / tasks.
- Have a Bachelor degree or equivalent +3 years relevant working experience, or Master’s degree or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate in English
- Experienced user of MS Office tools (Excel, Power Point)
- Familiar with the use of ERP systems, preferably Oracle GEOS or SAP
- Can work independently as well as in a team
- Is analytical and detail oriented
- Dedicated team player and individual with a sense of pride in your work.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager