Project Engineer Change Management – Fornebu
Work Location: Fornebu
Duration: As soon as possible – 12/31/2025
- Implement and execute the change control process within the project.
- Contribute to a strong and coordinated project control function through communication and cooperation with the cost, risk and time management function.
- Implement our Change Control System (CCS)
- Coordination and preparation of Variation Orders Request according to the contractual framework and internal processes when needed.
- Support and drive digitalization of our methods and systems
- 2-3 years of relevant experience within technical or project management disciplines in large projects, typically from renewables, oil/gas/energy, civil construction, infrastructure, consulting, public sector or similar.
- Bachelor or Master degree within technology or business
- Good IT skills, including Excel and PowerBI
- Overall technical understanding of offshore projects
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally, preferably Norwegian as well
- Ability to take initiative, drive and implement work processes.
- Commercial drive and strong networking ability
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager
Job ID: #30109