Project Engineer – Passive Fire Protection – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: ASAP – One year with possibilities for extension
• Coordinate engineering activities related to passive fire protection SOW multidiscipline
• Relates to technical safety, process, structural, piping and valves.
• Ensure multi discipline deliveries are properly scheduled in order to meet targeted RFCC dates
• Close cooperation with system responsible project engineers and disciplines.
• Report to Topside Engineering Manager (BB03)
• BSc/MSc education
• 5 years’ experience within the Company is preferred, but not required
• Experience within the NCS preferred, but not required
• Good multidiscipline knowledge
• Language: Norwegian / English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager