Project Manager Automation – Vienna
- You will manage the Automation project team (control and instrumentation ) and be responsible for the delivery of development,design and installation of the equipment
- You secure the monitoring and process control of the machinery and prepare the Specifications and User Requirements Specifications when required
- You understand project scope & complexity and work collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers,purchasers, and other internal & external project partners to achieve the most effective solutions in terms ofprocess, cost and schedule
- You will specify process & field instrumentation devices, develop I/O lists and instrument indexes, design controlsystems, logics, schematics and drawings in the process etc.
- You are responsible for HAZOPs, ATEX reviews, SIL assessments and Interlock reviews
- You have an educational background in Automation/Electrical Engineering respectively process measuring and control technology ( Bachelor or Master degree)
- You have 5+ years’ experience in plant engineering and construction projects
- You can work in a structured way and have a process-oriented working style paired with a pronounced analytical & technical understanding
- You have Managerial experience and worked in projects with short deadlines
- You are familiar with bus technology and DCS/PCS, andPLC systems
- You are flexible in terms of work location and are willing to go on foreign project assignment
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the above position please contact:
M: +358 (0) 40 355 5631