Project Planner – Fornebu
Work Location: Fornebu
Duration: 05/02/2023 – 12/31/2025
You will be working as Project Planner together with other colleagues, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
- Be responsible for project and resource planning activities in the project
- Coordinate, support and mentor the Regional Project Planners in the team
- Develop and maintain high quality schedules that clearly visualize the critical path
- Plan, monitor and control all schedule related interfaces to secure alignment
- Perform clear and accurate progress cut off reporting to management and clients
- Enable early identification of potential progress risks and good control of risk mitigation through schedule analyses
- Any major deviation to the planned progress shall be highlighted to the Project Manager
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Relevant 5+ years of working experience from project planning might compensate for lack of formal education
- Good knowledge of Project Planning through the entire value chain
- Lead Planning experience in EPC projects will be valuable
- Good communication and presentation skills in English, verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to collaborate both internally and externally with stakeholders, clients etc.
- Knowledge from using project planning tools. Primavera experience is an advantage
- 2 years initial contract with options for extensions.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager
Job ID: #29973