Project Planner – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Duration: As soon as possible – 03/30/2025
- Working independently and taking responsibility for producing execution schedules during the various phases of the project.
- Project control and reporting the project status on a weekly basis.
- Managing EPCI Level 4 and 5 planning & follow-on in Safran, MIPS, and Company SAP in close cooperation with internal Disciplines and Company.
- Manage change management and PEM milestone checks.
- Handle internal and external weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly progress reporting in a large modification project.
- The main focus of the role will be on the level 4 schedule towards Engineering and Procurement.
- The candidate will receive the required on-the-job training to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
- 2-5 years of experience working in brownfield, greenfield, or the oil and gas industry, preferably in EPCI Project Planning.
- Good understanding of complex projects and experience with detailed planning within such projects.
- 2-5 years of experience in planning work using Safran Project tool. However, necessary Safran training will be provided.
- Proficiency in software packages, including up-to-date knowledge of software updates, and expertise in Microsoft Office, MIPS, and SAP is required.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or a technical field.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and a Scandinavian language are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a team.
- High personal integrity and strong communication skills.
- Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome to apply, although working experience within the oil and gas field is necessary to be considered for this position.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager
Job ID: #30096