Project Planner – Vestland, Norway
First 2-4 weeks in Finland, then at the project site in Norway.
- Preparation of EPC project schedules in MS Project
- Preparation of project status reports
- Project progress reporting, follow-up, and analysis, including project status presentations
- Advising on project planning and reporting standards to contractors
- Participation in project scheduling audits
- Advising on contingency plans in the event of time or cost risks
- Managing the delivery of activities and ensured that the project is on track
- Completed technical Bachelor studies or comparable technical education;
- Several years of professional experience in the scheduling of projects in industrial plans
- Sound knowledge of scheduling and scheduling software;
- Project management skills
- Good technical understanding and structured thinking with regards to the organization, interrelationships and processes.
- Excellent communication skills in English; Finnish or Norwegian is a plus
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: