QA Advisor – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: ASAP and 2 years contract.
• Preparation and execution of internal and external audits in cooperation with the project management and ROS corporate organization is vital important
• Verify compliance with the Quality requirements via audits, verifications and site inspections
• Co-ordinate the identification of non-conformances in the project work including Implementation of corrective actions and give experience feedback to the Quality Manager
• Coordinate transfer of experience from the project/ Lesson Learn
• Follow-up Quality aspects in the project work and provide assistance to the other groups in the project
• Root-cause analysis reporting and conclude relating to quality cost of loss
• Promote continual improvement and quality awareness
• Lead supplier quality surveillance (SQS) look-ahead meeting with Client
• SQS plan follow-up, maintenance and implementation
• Non-conformity maintenance and tracking, deviations and identifying opportunities for improvement, and keep relevant system updated as required
• Documentation review and approval of quality related documents as ITPs, Quality Plans, EPMS etc.
• Management and control of multiple inspectors attending supplier premises as per ITP mark-up (level of surveillance determined using a risk-based approach)
• Relevant university or college education (long experience can compensate)
• Relevant experience of QA management in project is preferable.
• Experience in planning and conducting quality assessments in accordance with project quality plan
• Language: Good oral and written in Norwegian and English
• Understanding of clients’ needs
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager