QRC Coordinator – Bergen
Work Location: Bergen
Duration: ASAP – 30.06.23
– Establish and maintain Project Quality and Risk Management Programs and ensure implementation
– Manage, advise and coordinate the Quality and Risk Management activities in the project
– Establish audit and verification plan for the project and ensure follow-up.
– Establish and facilitate project risk assessment and follow-up
– Assist the project in gathering experience from previous projects and in transferring experience to other projects / basis
– QRM information and training to project members.
– Periodical QRM reporting to customer and internally
– Participate and contribute to the Quality and Risk Management network in Aibel
– Bachelor w/technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications
Required work experience;
– 1-3 years of relevant experience
– Excellent planning, organisation and analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to work independently and manage challenges
– Strong analytical skills and strong risk awareness
– Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and accurate
– Excellent verbal and written English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager