QS Coordinator – Stord
Work Location: Stord
Duration: 10/03/2022 – 09/30/2024 (fixed)
- Responsible for Quality Surveillance activities within given area of responsibility for the project.
- Planning, preparation, organization, and execution of QS activities within areas of responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans.
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented, and followed up for all QS project activities.
- Provide input to budget and cost of the project QS activities within the area of responsibility.
- Jointly responsible for the establishment of governing documents, procedures and work instructions as required for QS within given responsibility.
- Lead/Execution of QS activities within given responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans
IT skills -Must have
Languages -Must have
- English,Native or bilingual proficiency
- Norwegian,Native or bilingual proficiency
- Experience in Quality Surveillance.
- University degree, BSc or Higher Vocational education with relevant experience. Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Skilled in PIMS and Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
- Efficient, flexible and a proactive team player.
- No rotation required
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ole Martin Farsethås