Quality and Improvement Lead – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Duration: As soon as possible – 03/30/2025
- Plan and implement Quality and Improvement strategies (Quality objectives/KPIs).
- Ensure adherence to Project Execution Model (PEM).
- Establish and drive the Improvement Agenda.
- Guide and engage disciplines in quality, continuous improvement, and Lean thinking.
- Lead, coordinate, and report on quality deviations (Synergi) and critical quality issues.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and monitor progress.
- Plan and conduct Quality audits/Quality Walks.
- Represent discipline in Prioritized Package Follow-up (sub-contractors/sub-suppliers).
- Coordinate and follow-up on-site activities (locations/prefab/onshore/offshore).
- Experience in relevant quality positions, preferably from the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge and experience in quality management systems, Quality and Improvement planning (ISO 9001 and NORSOK).
- Competence in conducting Quality audits.
- Ability to drive improvement processes and implement changes.
- Proficiency in using improvement tools and in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with non-conformity reporting tools (Synergi or similar).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field. Relevant work experience can compensate for formal education.
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of cooperation, proactivity, and teamwork.
- Strong self-initiative and problem-solving abilities.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager