Quality Control Inspector, Electrical – Halifax, NS
Dovre Group is pleased to present the following opportunity: Quality Control Inspector, Electrical located in Halifax, NS
- Inspect all work in accordance with the Specifications and applicable hold points;
- Complete all documentation required for turnover to our customer;
- Review Specifications and 1379’s to add hold points for production;
- Verify activities progressed as complete by production in the 98% report;
- Attend meeting to advise production on work status and assist with work planning.
- Technical Diploma or equivalent experience required;
- 5 years’ experience in quality control in a Naval Ship Repair setting;
- Computer knowledge with a focus on Microsoft office products;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to handle high pressure situations;
- Experience performing and participating in audits considered an asset;
- Experience writing and completing NCRs, CARs.
Our client is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- RRSP matching program
- Health & Wellness reimbursements
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development
- Growth and progression opportunities within the company
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Job ID: #29984