Quality Professional – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP
- Quality & Governance Coordinator
- Reports to HSSEQ Manager – Quality & Governance
- The main responsibility of the Quality & Governance coordinator role is to supportimplementation and execution of Quality Management processes and methods within aBusiness Unit, including Business Management System (BMS) follow up and continuousimprovement.
- The Quality & Governance coordinator shall support the BU in ensuring process areas arereflecting the company strategy, portrays “The way we work” and support value creation. Therole shall ensure that improvements influencing work processes/ governing content arecaptured to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the business’s operations.
- Moreover, the Quality & Governance Coordinator shall support the BU in establishing andfollow up execution of assurance plans, trend and analyze findings from assurance activities toenable them to identify and prioritize improvements initiatives.
Key responsibilities and main tasks
- Work as Quality & Governance focal point towards a specific Business Unit
- Maintain and update BMS content (processes and governing documents) in corporationwith process owner according to company’s BMS specification and guidelines
- Ensure alignment and connectivity with other process areas outside BU/function, toenable end-to-end perspective and to avoid duplication of governance.
- Advise implementation and communication of improvements
- Perform general BMS training and user assistance
- Facilitate workshops and process mapping with relevant stakeholders
- Support/Perform handling of Quality Incidents, Non-Conformities, Exemptions/Deviations,Management of Change and Improvement Proposals, by proving training and support incase handling
- Relevant competence and experience with Business Management System and assuranceactivities are beneficial.
- Experience within process scoping, facilitation and process mapping.
- Strong E&P knowledge and minimum 5 years experience within E&P.
- Critically thinking and be able to process new information
- Strong team player, seeking collaboration with focus on what is best for business
- Ability to “get things done” in a hectic and demanding business unitFunction Description Quality & Governance Coordinator, Rev 1, 2020-09-15 Page 2 of 2
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Curious, pro-active attitude and continuous strive for achieving improvements
- Structured, analytical and self-motivated
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager