Recruiter II – Bergen
Work place: Ågotnes, Bergen
Duration: ASAP – 6 months with possible extention
• Responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle.
• Partner with business leadership, hiring managers and HR Business Partners to understand the business and hiring needs.
• Collaborate with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to design attractive job descriptions and role advertisements in alignment with the Company’s EVP.
• Identify and implement efficient and effective recruitment methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards and the needs of the organisation.
• Support hiring managers with screening and shortlisting activities, as well as participate in interviews.
• Engage with HR Business Partners to undertake compensation evaluation for offers of employment.
• Continuously coach and mentor the hiring community in recruitment best practice and processes, demonstrating the value of working within the recruitment framework..
• Develop candidate pipelines and maintain up to date talent pools, maximising the efficiency and timeliness of the recruitment process.
• Implement effective and innovative techniques for identifying new talent including: internet searches, social media campaigns, attendance at career fairs and industry events, referrals, cold-calling and networking.
• Ensure compliance with the Company’s global recruitment standard as well as local regulations throughout the hiring process.
• Manage a high volume of requisitions and changing priorities.
• Any other duties.
• ideally hold a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field (or similar).
• have previous experience in talent acquisition, preferably within oil and gas.
• are familiar with the SAP ‘Success Factors’ recruitment system or other similar systems.
• take initiative and can prioritise in a fast-paced operational environment.
• are self-motivated, resourceful, proactive, and strategically minded.
• feel passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager