Safety QS Lead – Fornebu
Work Location: Fornebu
Duration: As soon as possible – 10/31/202
- Responsible for planning, schedule monitoring and co-ordination of all Quality Surveillance activities
- Prepare and follow-up QS activities towards Suppliers.
- Coordinate resources within QS to Vendor Sites
- Responsible for Procurement Package Follow up Plan (PPFP) & Travel board meetings with the client.
- Verification of the status of supplier procedures, methods, conditions, processes, products and services, and analysis of records performed in relation to stated references to ensure that specified requirements for quality are being met.
- 5-7 years relevant experience from small or medium complexity EPC/EPCI/ FC projects. Other relevant experience may also be considered.
- Experience in use of PEM
- Knowledge in use of core application
- Structured & systematic
- Leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate & communicate in team
- Good oral and written communication skills both in Norwegian and English
- Mips (mandatory)
- MS Office 365 (MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Teams, MS SharePoint)
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager
Job ID: #30097