Sales Specialist Coordinator – Fornebu
Work Location: Fornebu
Start date: 01.05.2021 – 31.10.2021
• Responsible for sales coordination of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy.
• Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
• Prepare and/or coordinate customer offers, orders and after sales support activities.
• Cover the whole cycle, from “Quote to Cash”
1. Customer relations: Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
• Delivering effective solutions to customers with order-related queries by coordinating with internal resources to resolve the issue, eg, Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, After-Sales.
• Monitoring status of orders, inquiry resolution and support for any necessary escalation.
• Ensuring a positive customer experience, providing regular updates and clarification.
• Observing the overall process and trends across inquiries and identifying improvement areas.
• Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
3. Sales: Creates added value for the customer and us and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with offering and strategy (delivery time, payments and general terms and conditions.
4. Administration: Manages administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
5. Offer preparation: Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
• We are seeking candidates with engineering background and bachelor-or master’s degree.
• Experience from international companies with similar tasks would be an advantage.
• Knowledge with SAP would also be appreciated.
We can offer
• Excellent possibilities to learn and develop
• Great colleagues and a good work environment
• Challenging and varied tasks
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager