SAS Engineer – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Duration: As soon as possible – 06/01/2024
· Serve as SAS engineer for EPCI modification and/or maintenance contracts.
· Manage SAS system design and integration.
· Contribute to fire and gas safety reviews.
· Design process, utility, and electrical systems (interface, FS, SCD, and HMI input).
· Oversee system design for equipment packages and electrical automation systems.
· Develop tailored solutions based on client requirements.
· Coordinate with vendors and review vendor technical documentation, including participation in test activities and Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT).
· Ensure timely communication of vendor and engineering information to project interfaces, other disciplines, suppliers, and clients.
· Generate and finalize engineering documents and data registers.
· Prepare engineering documents such as F&G, C&E, SCDs, ESD/PSD Block logic, and work packages.
· Minimum 5 years of experience as an engineer with the ability to specify, dimension, and integrate process control and monitoring systems, fire and gas detection systems, and protection/shutdown systems, including field devices and safety shutdown systems (ESD and PSD).
· Demonstrated capability in taking responsibility and ownership for the procurement process of a discipline or multidiscipline procurement package.
· Proficient in providing necessary support during installation and Mechanical Completion (MC) of SAS-related equipment and modifications.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, TIME, and PIMS.
· Relevant bachelor’s degree in engineering. Relevant work experience can compensate for the lack of higher education.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
· Ability to develop and maintain system design documentation, including system philosophies, specifications, and alarm specifications.
· Skilled in performing analysis and calculations according to IEC 61508/61511 standards.
· Competency in effectively communicating process functionality to the system supplier.
· Strong ability to interact with and understand input documentation from various disciplines such as process, electrical, safety, HVAC, etc.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager