Schedule Manager – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Start up: September 2021
Duration: 1 år med mulighet for forlengelse
- Planning all aspects of the project.
- Scheduling activity (tasks, resources, and time periods) at different levels of detail from all project disciplines.
Main responsible to deliver:
- the Monthly Report to Customer (supported by the project team, in particular, WPMs, GPMO, and GPM).
- the weekly update for the Project weekly follow-up meeting with Customer.
Contribution with planning and KPIs updates for:
- Monthly reporting to company.
- ETC Reviews.
- Experience in Project Scheduling of complex projects,
- Experience in Project Reporting,
- Full business lifecycle management, including capture, qualification and developing capture plans and winning strategies,
- Extensive client and stakeholder management,
- A positive attitude combined with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills,
- Experience of working across boundaries, including knowledge of commercial management, best practice supply chain and finance functions.
- Master MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Master Primavera P6, Primavera Core Model, and PMBI.
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably Maconomy – Deltek).
Skills & Qualifications (essential):
- Strong sense of responsibility for the tasks of own team,
- Proven Leader within a matrix style organization,
- Customer-focused balanced with recognizing the need for governance,
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritize,
- Excellent communicator,
- Excellent writing skills,
- Strong planning and delivery orientation,
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Railway or similar.
- Fluency in English and Norwegian.
Values & Behaviors:
- Be really hands-on,
- Agile and Innovative.
- Shape solutions out of complexity,
- Be ambitious and accountable,
- Perform through cooperation,
- Influence key stakeholders,
- Manage Self.
- Customer Trust,
- Accountable and committed.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager