Secretary (Aramco project) – Rome
The role of Secretary is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. You may also be required to train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Support PMT with personal and work related duties.
- Prepare letters and documentation.
- Receive/make telephone calls.
- Take minutes during meetings as required.
- Assist with the preparation of reports/presentations.
- Organize (or assist with the organization) events, lunches, dinners.
- Attend events as requested in a PR/Hostess capacity.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP
- Knowledge of Saudi Aramco Human Resource requirements and procedures (i.e. expenses report processing)
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position
- Familiar with the country and city where the project is located
- Communicating openly & effectively
- Excellence/Drive for Results
- Plan and organize: ability to prioritize workload and able to work under (time) pressure
- Customer services oriented
- Dependability, Commitment & Reliability
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: