Senior 360 Recruiter – St. John’s, NL
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following role of: Senior 360 Recruiter, in St. John’s, NL.
As part of our recruiting team, you are responsible for sourcing high quality professional and technical candidates, providing them with an exceptional candidate experience throughout the process. You are creative, driven, and have excellent communication skills. You will be responsible to perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relationships with Clients and candidates.
- Support Clients and hiring managers by providing full-cycle recruitment services such as assisting with creating job descriptions, sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, making recommendations, completing background checks, references, and compensation negotiations.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria using networking, cold calls, social network (LinkedIn, etc.) and employee referrals.
- Coordinate all onboarding activities and provide support to new hires with requirements such as travel, relocation, etc
- Develops and maintain candidate pipeline for current and future hiring needs
- Proactively identifies and pursues new market opportunities/business development.
- Review’s client Work Orders for completeness and accuracy for management review to ensure new hire contract reflect Client’s policies and procedures.
- Prepare contracts for new hires, renewals, terminations and any other required revisions.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports and track key performance indicators for the Company and Clients.
- Achieve monthly staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates
- Secondary Education such as University degree or Graduate from recognized college
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role with experience recruiting within North America and International experience would be an asset.
- Industry experience (Utilities / Mining / Marine / Oil & Gas, Wind Energy)
- Previous experience recruiting for Projects/Construction would be considered an asset
- Self-starter and able to work independently with shifting priorities, challenges, and multiple deadlines
- Looking for an enthusiastic and a motivated individual who must continually strive to meet and exceed client/customer expectations.
- Strong organizational skills and with high attention to detail.
- HR knowledge of hiring principles and legislation (provincial labour standards)
- Professional team player
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
Please apply online.