Senior Automation Engineer – SCD production – Stavanger
Work Location: Haugesund
Duration: ASAP -31.12.2023
- SCD(System Control Diagrams) production (Main responsibility)
- SCD production for Process, HVAC and PMS (power management systems). This then include references to safety C&E and production of sequences in SCD.
- Collaborating with the relevant disciplines for production of SCD, but also give support on matters of automation to the disciplines, for their production of functional descriptions, control narratives etc.
- Independence in regards of collecting information for creating the SCD’s are expected (in both documents and collaboration with other disciplines). However, as work is now well underway, startup assistance/guidance will be giving by existing team.
- Designing solutions according to our client’s requirements
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Bachelor or master degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from engineering for greenfield offshore oil or wind projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram
- Development, SCD and/or I/O list / Loop production in engineering phase.
- Experience and knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: