Senior Automation Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: 01.07.2021 – 31.12.2022
• Produce new documentation and drawings such as Cauce&Effect, System Control Diagrams (SCD) diagrams, loop drawings, Fire&Gas and safety systems;
• Produce documentation for Safety and Automation Systems (SAS) documents and drawings in the project
• Following suppliers from start-up to close out
• Review of supplier’s documentation and approving
• Order all instrument materials needed for offshore installation
• Must be able to understand P&IDs and drawings from different disciplines
• Discussions with Client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions
• Conduct As-built
Bachelor Degree or equivalent with 5to 10 years of experience in the Oil & gas Industry
Required Work Experience:
• Knowledge of relevant standards such as PTIL, ATEX, IEC61892, Cyber security and NORSOK
• Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation.
• Experienced in several process & utility systems, incl. Platform Control Systems, Fire&Gas and safety system
• Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry
• Knowledge of the differences in using hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical solutions in safety systems
• Knowledge of Siemens Automation systems.
• Experience from Subsea Tie-in projects.
• Team worker
• Social and positive person.
• Deliver on time and quality
• Good Communication in English
• Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: