Senior Commissioning Engineer – Stavanger
Duration: 01.02.2023 – 31.12.2026
- Prepare and maintain the project Completion system
- Follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors Mechanical Completion, preservation and final delivery
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at suppliers location when required
- Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s
- Completion Strategy Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary test procedures
- Follow-up up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with Customer.
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-disciplinary level
- Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to Customer
- Master or bachelor’s degree or higher technical education
- Good knowledge of working procedures in all disciplines
- Be able to work in team and see other disciples needs and addictions
- Experience with Mechanical Completion and commissioning from Maintenance / Modification Projects
- Good SCD, C&E and block hierarchy knowledge
- Act as a SAS Commissioning engineer responsible for Safety system (PSD, ESD, F&G) and PCS
- Participation on FAT for SAS package, extended testing between different package suppliers (eFAT) and commissioning offshore may be required.
- Prepare documentation for offshore control systems.
- Performance-oriented, good cooperative skills responsibility, ability to drive work processes and coordinate activities
- Valid offshore certification
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: