Senior Contracts & Category Professional – Stavanger
Work Location: Oslo, Stavanger or Trondheim
Duration: 01/04/2024 – 31/12/2025
The future will require smarter and more efficient solutions for our business. We need competent people to digitize the E&P value chain, from exploration to abandonment, by building the benchmark E&P company together with our suppliers.
The Company is uniquely positioned to transform the E&P industry. We are already recognized as a front runner within digitalization and are now recruiting talent that can help us reach our goal of becoming the leading E&P company. We are far from having all the answers – and this is why we need you!
Company’s SCM Digital & Indirect team is seeking a highly motivated Senior Contract & Category Professional with passion for category management, continuous improvement, digitalization and contractual matters.
As a Senior Contracts & Category Professional working with the Digital & IT category, you will play a vital role in optimizing the category, driving sourcing projects, and building effective supplier relationships. Your ability to manage contracts, work together with suppliers and collaborate cross-functionally in company will be instrumental in achieving our objectives. With deliverables stretching across the whole category management spectrum, you will get the chance to practice and develop your supply chain competence further.
The position will report to Supply Chain Manager Digital & Indirect and be located in either Oslo, Stavanger or Trondheim. Some business travel between company’s offices will be required.
Join and become part of a multi-location team of Contracts & Category Professionals.
▪ Category Management: Drive improvement initiatives by pursuing priorities agreed in the category strategy, while also contributing to the continuous development of the strategy.
▪ Procurement Management: Lead sourcing initiatives through all steps of the procurement process, from development of procurement strategies, via RfXs, to negotiation and contracting.
▪ Contract and Supplier Relationship Management: Manage the contract portfolio, develop and maintain supplier relationships, monitor performance, execute terminations, amendments and renewals.
▪ Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including business representatives and the SCM Digital & Indirect team to secure alignment on initiatives and compliance with company’s governing principles.
▪ Possess Relevant Experience: You have a track record in contracts and category management, preferably within digital categories
▪ Demonstrate Strong Commercial Skills: Your negotiation skills and commercial mindset enables you to secure favourable terms and deliver value to the organization.
▪ Excel in Cross-Functional Collaboration: You thrive in a collaborative environment and can effectively communicate and work with stakeholders across different layers of the organization.
▪ Show Problem-Solving Ability: You approach challenges with an analytical and solution-oriented mindset, finding creative ways to overcome obstacles and utilize opportunities.
▪ Work Independently with Accountability: You can autonomously drive progress and ensure the quality of your work, taking ownership to your tasks and responsibility.
▪ Align with company’s Values: You resonate with our company values of being Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed and Respectful
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager