Senior drilling & well engineer – Bergen
work Location: Bergen, Sandsli
Option Period : 2 x 6 months
Number of Consultants: 2
The Engineer is responsible for planning and design work related to the planned operations The DRILLING engineer shall (but not limited to):
• provide the key planning for execution of drilling and completion activities.
• perform experience transfer and well reporting )
• work in teams with other disciplines, perform method selection, risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment.
Senior Drilling core competencies to deliver on tasks:
Well path design (Compass), Casing Design (WellCAT/STressCheck), Directional drilling and wellbore positioning equipment.
Material technology, Downhole understanding, Logging, Rock mechanics, Capping and containment, Pore pressure and wellbore stability, Well Integrity, Well incident and blowout preparedness, Well control equipment and systems, Kick tolerance software, Fluids, Cementing, Wellbore cleanup Torque/drag/hydraulics (Wellplan) Risk management, Discovery Web, Time and cost estimation, Drilling and Well Time Estimator, *Surface well equipment and systems & *Subsea equipment and systems Offshore traveling on request
Master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical disciplines Valid Offshore Safety Course HPHT experience Valid IWCF
• Team builder where co-operation and teamwork is essential
• A structured approach with regard to planning, coordinating and executing activities
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Performance driven and commercial mind-set
• Good communication and analytical skills
• A lean mindset
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager