Senior Electrical – Area Design/Layout – Fornebu
Work Location: Fornebu
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2023
- EIT 3D modeling (PDMS/E3D)
- Perform electrical area design such as Cable ladder/tray design including support, electrical room design, lighting design including calculations, electrical field design, penetrations, nodal design and cable routing
- Model and place all Telecom main and field equipment in the 3D model (E3D) Develop relevant area engineering documents such as cable rack/tray Iso, support documentation, lighting & small power layouts, block diagrams/earthing drawings, bulk MTO and typical installation details.
- Telecom layout and plot plan drawing format and content.
- Review and implement vendor information for equipment package interface into area design
- Follow-up of tie-in and hook-up activities affecting EIT disciplines
- Ensure implementation of statutory requirements, design basis, specifications, standards, intern work instruction and corporate requirements
- Report progress to group lead on activities and deliverable against project schedule.
- Follow-up of verification activities to ensure quality in the disciplines work.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience from area design in an EPC environment, preferably from the oil and gas industry
- Work in team, also with teams from different locations
- Good knowledge of typical electrical equipment used in the oil and gas industry Experience from PDMS/E3D or other similar applications/systems
- Multidiscipline understanding (typ. piping, structure, instrument)
- Prefer experience/practice from shipyards or other Installation companies
- Bachelor / Master of engineering
SoftWare Skills Description:
- 3D Modelling
Language Skills Description:
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager