Senior Electrical Engineer. – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.25
We are looking for Senior Electrical Engineers to work for an unmanned EPC greenfield offshore wind High-Voltage substations (HVDC) project. The right candidates will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within electrical part of mechanical packages as system responsible engineer in a large international project-working environment:
- System Design and follow up of electrical systems for project in detail phase
- Electrical technical responsible (SRE) for Mechanical packages, Essential Generator, Helideck and small power etc..
- Technical responsible (PRE) for Low voltage switchboards, UPS packages etc.
- Input to load list and system description
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from greenfield EPC projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from engineering phase with electrical systems or packages design and follow-up
- Extensive knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as DNV, NORSOK, and IEC
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager