Senior Electrical Engineer – Bergen
Work location: Bergen
Duration: Sep 01, 2021 – Mar 01, 2022
System Engineering – Electrical engineering
• Power system analysis in all phases of a project, Short circuit calculations, load flow analysis, relay protection planning, etc.
• Preparation of requisitions and specifications for procurement of electrical packages and electrical equipment including vendor follow-up
• Approval of supplier documentation and follow up delivery of equipment such as high voltage distribution boards, 690/400V distributions boards, UPS systems, transformers, variable speed drives etc.
• Prepare documentation for on/offshore installation
• Preparation of drawings, specifications and data sheet
• Prepare engineering work packages
• Estimating of cost and weight in a multidiscipline environment
• Offshore and onshore survey/FAT
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Minimum 5-8 years experienced engineer
• Relevant experience from onshore or offshore projects within oil & gas or electrification
• Installation experience
• Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, team-working skills. Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language
Minimum BSc Electrical Engineering
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager