Senior Electrical Engineer – Cable Engineering – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 19/02/2024 – 02/03/2026
Num posistions: 2
We are looking for a skilled electrical senior cable engineer to work in a large EPCI onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major brownfield and integration project, and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within instrumentation design in a large international project-working environment:
• Perform cable input, design and routing for electrical cables
• Cable routing in project database – Cabsys (EIS)
• Checking of EIT nodal segment
• Release of cables according to project plan
• Input of construction feedback
• Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
• Define reference to termination documentations, for cable from/to tag.
• Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client.
Required Education & Work Experience:
• Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant experience with onshore and offshore facilities.
• Experience and thorough knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
• Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years) If candidate has no EX-certificate, then the course must be taken as soon as possible after starting work at company.
• FSE course.
• Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English, both orally and in writing
• Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager